Friday 16 November 2012

Emma Watson says she has to spend some of her fortune if she wants to read JK Rowling's new book, The Casual Vacancy.


As one of the stars of the Harry Potter films, Emma Watson developed a close bond with J K Rowling. The actress was not, however, sent a preview copy of The Casual Vacancy, which went on sale on Thursday.
“I’ll need to go to a bookshop,” the 22-year-old actress tells Mandrake at a gala screening of her forthcoming film The Perks of Being a Wallflower, at the Mayfair Hotel in London. “I’d like to read it – I haven’t yet, I'm sure it will be amazing. I don’t think I have one being sent to me.”
Watson, who played Hermione Granger in the films about the boy wizard, says Rowling’s move into novels for adults is similar to the way that she is now starring in films for an older audience. “It is an exciting time for both of us, nerve-wracking but exciting,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment